USA Made Reusable Mask (White)
(Made In Los Angeles)
Constructed using double-layered 100% Cotton fabric that is soft and very comfortable. Fabric is laundered prior to construction and steamed upon packaging. Masks feature 2 elastic straps to be worn around the ears and comfortably fits under the chin and above the nose. Pattern-based on Kaiser Permanente specifications
- Made in the USA
- Constructed using double-layered Cotton blend fabric, weighing 8oz. Fabric is laundered prior to construction and steamed upon packaging. Masks feature 2 elastic straps to be worn around the ears and comfortably fits under the chin and above the nose. Pattern-based on Kaiser Permanente specifications.
- Made in Los Angeles, USA!
- Masks are steamed and washed then sealed individually into plastic bags
- Wash Before Use
- Machine Wash Warm – Dry Heat
- Recyclable cotton blend
- Cotton Polyester blend makes the mask more durable, thicker, cannot blow through it. Great to wear around family, to the grocery store, appointments, etc.
- All Sales Final. No Returns or Exchanges Allowed.
- PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT CLOTH FACE MASKS ARE FOR PERSONAL USE. THEY ARE NEITHER MEDICAL DEVICES NOR PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (“PPE”). FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, THE USE OF CLOTH FACE MASKS DOES NOT PROTECT YOU AGAINST COVID-19, AND IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE RECOMMENDED MEASURES TO STOP THE COMMUNITY SPREAD OF COVID-19, SUCH AS SOCIAL DISTANCING, WASHING YOUR HANDS AND REFRAINING FROM TOUCHING YOUR FACE
- The CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies), especially in areas of significant community-based transmission
- CDC also advises the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
Small – Medium, Large – XL